Friday, May 15, 2009

My second true love is

Most definitely cold cereal. I love it so much. Yesterday, we ran out of it, which was a first because I always make sure we have more than enough on hand. So today, we ate oatmeal and I was so sad. Any morning that I don't have cold cereal just seems incomplete and quite depressing, actually. So I just got back from the grocery store with some more, and I had it for lunch. *sigh* so much better now. I felt so happy that I just had to publicly express how wonderful I think cereal is. ;) My dad's on the same page. Growing up, I remember him eating it for dinner sometimes. I think that's where I got my obsession from. Thanks, Dad! And thank you, Post, Kellogg, General Mills, Malt-O-Meal, and all you other cereal people.

2 comments:

rachel said...

I love cereal too! My parent were in town this weekend and my dad bought me 2 giant bags at Macy's...they were $3 each!!! Check it out!

in morse code said...

jake is a cereal fanatic. he eats it after EVERY meal. you two should hang out.